it's been over a year now since this journey began. it seems like each year Brian and i are doing something new and different, finally some roots! We're masters of transition; always moving, job hoping, embarking on new adventures.....now we're the ones being taken for a ride by this little being named Logan. Currently he's eating food, rice cereal, peas, sweet potatoes, pears...ect. He seems to like more savory stuff, not sure where he got that! We've also added another member of the family: Rocky the boxer-lab-hound-beagle. Yeah, he barks all the time. The cats are perturbed to say the least. My etsy store is flourishing and I'm thoroughly enjoying being out of the professional world. I've also started gardening again. This year I'm doing: potatoes, lettuce, carrots, zucchini, heirloom tomatoes, peas, beans, cucumber, cantaloupe, garlic, peppers and butternut squash! So exciting! We've committed to buying as much local food as possible....
check out the www.charlottetailgatemarket.com and the www.mounthollyfarmersmarket.com both awesome places.....happy growing!
-